THE POLITICAL THOUGHTS OF A BRITISH TEENAGER.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Podcast on it's way!

That's right! I've been working hard on setting things up, getting a recording program, music intros and learning how to make nice effects. It's all working fine except my microphone sound quality is terrible. I will find another microphone and if all goes well you can expect the first podcast coming through sometime next weekend after I've had time to finalize the script.

I'm also writing up an article of Labour's leadership situation and how it's helping the Conservatives get into power. Watch this space.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Danny said...

If you want any help with the technical side of the recording, gimme a yell - I've been into audio recording since I was a kid, and might be able to help out with any queries/technical issues you have. I might not agree with everything you say, but it's great that you're saying it anyway!

Feel free to drop me a line - fizmo100 at h*tmail.c0m.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 3:52:00 am

 
Blogger A 15 year old boy said...

Thankyou for your offer! There's a good chance I'll take you up on it :D

Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:53:00 am

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home